Friday, July 1, 2022

Taking Stock: A Hospice Doctor's Advice on Financial Independence, Building Wealth, and Living a Regret-Free Live Available 8/2/22 from Ulysses Press.

Today I am announcing preorders of my book Taking Stock: A Hospice Doctor's Advice on Financial Independence, Building Wealth, and Living a Regret-Free Life. This is a moment of great pride for me as well as hope.

Pride because I truly believe that this book is the closest I can come to creating a true and succinct representation of my contribution. This is me unfettered. This is my legacy. I am humbled at the possibility and the role you all have played in bringing it to life.
And hope. Not hope that I will make a lot of money (book writing is a horrible way to do that and I have enough money). Not hope that I will become famous (I won't). But hope that this book will reach as many eyes as possible and truly help people. My experiences with the dying as a hospice doctor give me a unique insight into money and life, and I want to share it.

Please click on the link below to see the book trailer and if resonates with you, please share the YouTube link!



Available for Preorder here.

No comments: